Employer Partnerships with Career Services
Brightpoint keeps our community strong by forming mutually beneficial collaborations and partnerships to meet evolving workforce demands.
Our active partnerships with more than 30 top colleges and universities, Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, and leading healthcare systems across Virginia lead to better outcomes for our students and the local community.
Build your workforce with career-ready graduates who possess adaptable skill sets, well-rounded perspectives, and are ready to thrive in a changing workforce. Brightpoint educates students in 70+ programs in a variety of disciplines. View our list of majors to see how Brightpoint talent can enhance your business.
Post Jobs and Internships
Our Online Job Board allows employers to post jobs and internships and register for career events. Students, alumni, and community members have 24/7 access to this internal database. We also have multiple job boards on both campuses. If you would like a position description or flyer posted, please email it to the Career and Internship Coordinator.
The Career Services office is dedicated to connecting students to quality job and internship opportunities. We encourage employers to focus on building relationships with students early and to share their brand with our college community throughout the academic year. Our office is committed to helping employers meet their hiring needs through meaningful engagement opportunities throughout the academic year. To discuss your hiring needs and to schedule recruitment events, please contact the Career and Internship Coordinator.
Company Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement
If your organization offers tuition assistance or reimbursement and if you’d like to learn more about how you can connect your employees to Brightpoint’s training and educational opportunities, please contact us.
Virginia Employer Readiness Toolkit
The Virginia Employer Readiness Toolkit is a comprehensive document to aid the employer community in building and expanding internship and work-based learning opportunities for higher education students throughout the Commonwealth. The readiness toolkit provides information and key resources to employers as they consider implementing these programs either at their place of work or remotely. The toolkit helps employers with their readiness for interns to ensure quality of the experience for students, institutions, and businesses.
Events and Workshops
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Resume Writing and Preparing for Job Fairs Workshop 12:30pm - 1:30pm Midlothian Campus
Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Resume Writing and Preparing for Job Fairs; Drop-in hours 8:30am - 11:00am Chester Campus
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Part Time Job and Internship Fair 12:00pm - 3:00pm Chester Campus
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Part Time Job and Internship Fair 12:00pm - 3:00pm Midlothian Campus
Monday, September 19, 2022
- Drop-In Career Support 9:30am - 12:30pm Chester Campus
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- College Jam Career Fair 3:00pm - 7:00pm Both Campuses & Online
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Careers 101: Resumes, cover letters, interview skills, & job search strategies 12:30pm - 1:30pm Chester Campus
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Careers 101: Resumes, cover letters, interview skills, & job search strategies 5:30pm - 6:30pm Midlothian Campus
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Adulting 101; Smart Choices to Succeed in Your Finances, presented by the Virginia Credit Union 12:30pm - 1:30pm Midlothian Campus
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Personal Branding/Marketing Yourself for the Workforce by Shanna Kabatznick 12:30pm - 1:30pm Midlothian Campus
Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Drop-in Career Support 11:00am - 1:00pm Midlothian Campus
Monday, October 24, 2022
- Drop-in Career Support 11:00am - 1:00pm Chester Campus